Something has been wrong with my account, and I couldn't fix it. My "old" posts before the problem started were somehow switched back to my OLD account name! [img]eek.gif[/img] It scared me. I had completely unregistered and deleted it off their database!! But it came back!! Maybe the ghost of my past [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] ??
Anyway, it scared me!

Then my sister says I logged in on her name (on accident) than changed my name from there. Then when I try to log in onto MY name, it's all jumbled and I am *Marisol_Grace_Girl* again! hmph. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
So... umm... I guess I have to log in as spongelover1212!! Eeew!!

Well, I guess all that matters is that I can post again, right?

Anyways, I have been thinking about leaving the board anyway. I have been through soo much fighting,leaving; it hurts me emotionally, even though I know I can't do anything about it. It's sooo hurtful, and it makes me sooo sad. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Things just keep happening sooo fast! It's just.... just too much going on at once. Like folk, opera, country, rock and hip hop music playing all at the same time. And not only does it hurt my ears, it makes a hole in your heart and your soul. I am young, and so much little things can impact your life more than you think.
If only I could stop myself from spinning round and round.. If only I could just... well...

I just need a break; maybe a deep breath or too... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 21, 2005 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Talented Young Seamstress ]</font>